Monday 4 July 2011

I AM NOT ALONE !!!

Kanye West 1
Bizarre stuff when your just doing your thing ( web browsing ) and you just come across stuff that make you say "wow". Okay I'm doing my thing on the internet then I come across the same type of pattern that I do, then I'm like "this is crazy". I mean we live in a universe of infinite possibilities and outcomes. "We are but grains of sand on the beach of life". That's my quote by the way. Any way bact on track. So I'm browsing ( for second times sake ) and I see these pictures of Kanye West and another kid who I think is in America and they are both sporting the swirl pattern on their heads. I mean, is this some kind of alien language. Did I bump my head as a child coming to this planet and forget I was an alien. Is this a way that others may be trying to communicate to me ? OOoookay I know this isn't the Twilight Zone ( love the black & white episodes - Rod Serling versions ) but how weird. I mean I love this patten and all the variations and ways that I display it are PERSONA-(L) to me, to the point where I soon will get a tattoo of my pattern. Am I apart of some alien race that has a conspiracy to take over the world and I'm in some kind of dormant unconscious state of mind and will be awoken at some point and meet at the alien rondevu spot near the UN headquarters ( okay I'm talking rubbish now ) But check out the pics lol !!!

Kanye West 2

American Kid


Pettern From Fotolia

AND NO ! I do not, will not and have not ever driven this pink toy car truck thing below. I saw it coming home from work and decided to take a snap. Chris isn't going soft folks !

Not Mine

Not Mine


Back on Wednesday !

Love & Light !

No comments:

Post a Comment