Monday 31 January 2011

That Beautiful Monday Morning Feeling



Well thank the universe / logic for actually allowing me to get this piece up... why ? Well when a file is to big after it's been scanned in to upload on to you computer, the process of shrinking the file size is enough to send you crazy. Thank goodness for Grab on  Mac operating systems that allows you to grab an image at a much smaller file size so you can then upload with no problems.

Okay now. How I appreciate nature in all of it's beautiful forms of expression and variations is contrary to what I see outside on a day to bay basis. Anything to do with things that are not mechanical I have an interest in. Here I wanted to symbolise the beauty of such things that we take for granted in London town. Maybe where I am I don't happen to see enough (not moving to a farm) to make me feel as if I am connected with what is natural. The over saturation of technology is driving me crazy. So from time to time I will sit in a park and let's just say admire what I see with a mind of clarity. I advise everyone to take at least 30mins in the day, twice or three times a week and walk in the park to clear your mind. Works for me at times.

Total creative time for this piece was around three hours. Haven't decided to name it yet.

I incorporate my Persona to what is natural in the the universe and on planet Earth. You should to !!!


Love & Light !

No comments:

Post a Comment