Wednesday 12 January 2011

That Madlib Stuff !

This is from the Madlib Medicine Show Vol-8. Heavy stuff by Madlib if you are into some old school classic jazz. You know that real good stuff. Stuff that just makes you think hey I really like this stuff. Great stuff. I'm going to buy this stuff then listen to the stuff. Stuff stuff !!! Okay seriously speaking I have to say that this mans work is genius in comparison to a lot of the hip hop / jazz that's out today. But, huh, what do I know.

What really does it for me is the artwork though, classic. Unfortunately there is no credit given towards the artist. From what I see the piece displays Moors sailing across what looks like dangerous waters. Don't get your hand caught in there mate. Beautiful artwork and album.

No comments:

Post a Comment